Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What is the Book of Mormon

Well not much passed this week, but I didn’t want to leave without writing anything. 

So this week and month the mission will be focusing a ton on what the Book of Mormon is. Many of us a members will know what the Book of Mormon is and how we would explain it those who are not members may have questions, doubts, or a limited knowledge of what the Book of Mormon is exactly. In my personal studies this week I had the opportunity to think and ponder on the different types of people that there are who may not or may know what the Book of Mormon is, but more importantly why it would have any relevance to them. If you are curious as to know or you think you know I would invite you to read the introduction of the Book of Mormon. There as you read what it has to say you will find a clear answer to the divinity of this Book. I will briefly summarize with my testimony that I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. That God's children here I America had communication with him as that they kept a record of these things for us. I know that the Book of Mormon teaches us truly how to find peace and the path to salvation if we read it and study it with the thought in mind. I know that the prophet Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God and that it is the only book that brings us closer to God here on earth. I know because I have read, pondered, and prayed and the Holy Ghost manifested the truth of it unto me. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint is the true church of God and that Jesus is the Christ. This and more await for those who read, ponder, and pray to see if it is true.
 In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment