Sunday, October 5, 2014

First letter

Hey Mom! So its my first email and I was told to tell you that I am alive and dong well. Which is all true. The first day was a little rough everything happened so fast that once you guys dropped me off I found out that I would be staying on West Campus for three weeks and then the lasts three weeks I will be on main campus. Its a very exciting time here at the MTC. My companion is Elder Jones and he is a great Elder. He has a super strong desire to learn the language to to teach the gospel, just as I do. My district is made up of 4 Elders and 4 Sisters. The sisters are a true blessing in the district because they keep us in line and are extremely helpful. I met the Branch Presidency Thursday night and they are truly the lords messengers. I was called as District Leader for the first three weeks being here at the MTC, who knows maybe a Zone Leader in the last three weeks. The entire time I have been here it has become more and more clear just how much I didn't know about teaching the gospel. I have learned so much Spanish and teaching it has been crazy! My Spanish is coming along though, Hermano Tompson is the best teacher I could have asked for. He brings the spirit with him every time he teaches. I'll email you again on Sunday hopefully, and I'm so glad to hear that all of you are having such a good time. 

I miss you guys, but I know that this is the Lord's will for me.

I love you all, especially my family.
Elder Perfili 

No comments:

Post a Comment