Monday, April 4, 2016

Transfer back to first area

Well new news I had transfers to Aguascalientes. I am now in Colinas. It’s a very nice area actually I had served in this area in the beginning of my mission, but just on exchanges. I have returned to my first district as well. I was very happy as well because I was able to see familiar faces or members of the first ward that I was in. They too were happy to see me. 

So this weekend we heard from prophets and apostles. I was amazed at the power of the spirit that was present, but my favorite talk was by Presidente Russel M Nelson. He spoke in the priesthood session. It was an answer to my prayers. I love and am grateful that God has given me the opportunity to hold and use his priesthood, but I am even more grateful that I can use it to bless others. I know that the power of the priesthood has been restored, and that we as men must be worthy priesthood holders. For the powers of heaven can be called down by us, but we are also have to follow what the lord has told us today. (D&C 121:34-46) I love god and I love my calling.

I LOVE YOU ALL
God Be With You Till We Meet Again

Elder Perfili


No comments:

Post a Comment