Tuesday, January 19, 2016

turning point

The week went by at a good pace the wonderful thing though was seeing the amazing results that God let us be a part of. Right now we have investigators and progressing investigators. My companion and I are loving each other and are having a good time. He really is just full of energy and life that sometimes it’s hard to contain him. As this week we had a lot of opportunities to visit people who were completely led and us as well to their doors. I’m happy to be here in the service of the Lord and know that he will help me. 

I just wanted to share with you all something. In the talk by King Benjamin in Mosiah chapter 2 we read about service, but I want to focus on one thing. Service to God. The entire chapter he explains the importance we have in serving others, but he says as well the grand importance that there is in serving God. As I reflect on his talk and this part I began to think about the plan of the area Mexico for this year. It says that we will support the hastening of the work of salvation. I as a missionary see now more and more that I only need to serve God. As I serve his children I serve him as I serve my companion and missionaries, investigators members, and less actives. I and you will be serving God and that is the only way to truly come to know him and love him more. Of this I know. 

I LOVE YOU ALL
God Be With You Till We Meet Again
Elder Perfili


No comments:

Post a Comment