Tuesday, April 7, 2015

General Conference weekend

 My beloved brothers and sisters how grateful I am for my mission and for officially six months in the Lord´s Vineyard. Well to be honest work was very slow this week with lots of difficulties in terms of teaching and finding because everyone was catholic this week. There were some interesting things though that past in this small city though for Easter. For example here in Mexico if you didn’t know the entire week they reenact the last week of the Savior. They hang Judas in a tree for all to see and pass by him and then on Friday they reenact the Crucifixion of the Savior as well. Thank goodness though that we weren’t near the city because of a Zone Meeting in Zacatecas. With regards to investigators we have one that is so close and she has been reading the Book of Mormon and told us that she dreamed that a person told her to read it and study it. We are very confident that she will receive her answer soon according to the will of the Lord. General Conference was awesome and I saw every session in Spanish!! We spent the entire day in the Chapel on Friday to watch all three sessions and half the day on Sunday. 

Well just something small this week we had the opportunity to listen to a Prophet, Apostles, and other servants of God. I hope you listen intently and felt the Spirit because I know that I did. Everything that they told us is because they love us and God loves us also! I know that these men are inspired men of God and each one of them is a special witness of the Savior Jesus Christ. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet of God and that Jesus Christ died and rose again the third day for all those to be able to return to the presence of our Heavenly Father. These things I know and I say in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

Elder Perfili

I LOVE YOU ALL
"Well Both Be Underneath the Same Moon"
"God Be With You Till We Meet Again"


No comments:

Post a Comment