Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Another transfer on Ojo!!!

Well the work of the Lord continues and the weeks and days get better in the vineyard when you work your hardest. So to give a recap of the wee and the events. This week we had an awesome District Meeting that motivated my companion and me to work harder and harder. Also my companion thought that it would be a good idea to unofficially call me Senior Companion for the week. The week went very well though because we have 5 investigators with Baptismal Dates!!! This was the highlight as well as an investigator in the chapel on Sunday. Things really are getting better. Also transfers passed and I am still in Ojocaliente Zacatecas with Elder Cauich which is awesome because I feel as though I am at my best with him. Okay now a funny story. So the photo I sent home is of a member’s daughter she is only one year old and is really funny. I think she really like me because when her Mom corrects her she comes to me to cry sometimes and on Sunday called me Mom lol. The coolest part about this child though is that she is only a baby and can dance better than I can! We passed by the house one day this week and music was playing in the house and she was moving her hips and all perfectly. I was shocked I had no idea that Mexicans were born dancers! (Hahaha)

So again my favorite part of writing home the message. Well this week with all the success there has to be difficulties as well, and when difficulties come there not easy especially in the mission as well as in life. We do our absolute best sometimes and it doesn’t seem enough sometimes to us or to others, but we know that were doing our best. We all must endure to the end when we are here on this earth. Enduring to the end helps us grow as children of God and to gain experience as well. As we endure to the end and we never give up we gain the testimony that God is helping us along the entire way. I know that God loves us and that he needs us to endure so that we can all receive the greatest of all the gifts of God ye eternal life (D&C 14:7). Life never will be easy, but it’s when things seem worst that you mustn’t quit! My family sent me a quote from Joseph Fielding Smith that I have on my planner that helps me to keep this principle in mind it says, "The Lord is coming, I say, Tomorrow. Then let us be prepared." Are we prepared brother and sisters? Are we enduring everything well to the point that if the Savior himself came tomorrow that we would be ready? I know that by bearing patiently and boldly our afflictions and enduring to the end, NEVER QUITING, we will receive blessing in this life and the greatest of all gifts with God in the life to come. Of this I know in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 
LOVE YOU ALL
Elder Perfili 
God Be With You Till We Meet Again 
Well Both Be Underneath The Same Moon 




No comments:

Post a Comment