Wednesday, March 25, 2015

pancakes with mayonesa


Para el Blog: Well Brothers and Sisters another week has gone by and I am still enjoying myself here in the service of the Lord. Some interesting things first before I write you the details of this week. So during Spring all of the little kids in elementary school or primaria dress up like animals and dance to welcome Spring. They were costumes of all times of animals from chicks and cows to butterfly's and lady bugs. Also during Spring it is generally very hot so its nice to know Ill be out of the cloudy weather soon. One thing about my companion ,maybe Ive mentioned it, so if you didn't know here in Mexico and almost all of Latin America they love mayonesa maionese. My companion enjoys it so much that he puts it on his pancakes! He is awesome but hes trying to get me to eat the same thing. Don't worry I'm not going to eat it. So this week we had some good lessons and are continuing to teach the woman Claudia. She has been praying for a answer to her prayers and she is so close! We have a date for baptism with her and are really hoping that she will receive her answer soon. Were working on contacting a lot more people to find new investigators and were beginning to find new people little by little. 

So this week I was reading a lot in Alma. I also began to read the chapter about the sons of Mosiah. The son that i read the most about though was Ammon. Ammon if we remember converted King Lamoni and his wife. One thing I admire most about him though is that he very sincerely explains the nature of God and the Plan of Salvation to the King. Why do I like this? Well because sincerely and truly he shares his testimony and his knowledge of the gospel with someone who needed and wanted to know the truth. As children of God with the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ we have the opportunity to share the Gospel with all those that we see and all we need to do is share the knowledge that we have with those that are around us and they to can know and come into Christ and be perfected in him. There aren't just missionaries there are members who are the missionaries! I invite you all to invite a friend in one way or another to Come Unto Christ and receive the blessing that await them through his teachings. i know that this is the work of God and that He Loves his children. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Christ Church re-established on the face of the earth once again. I know also that as you share you will not only help others come unto to Christ, but you as well will come unto Christ. Of this I know in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment