Tuesday, March 17, 2015

3rd transfer

Well my beloved brothers and sisters another transfer has come and I am still in my area in Ojocaliente, Zacatecas with Elder Cauich. We are both very happy to still be here because half of the missionaries that where here left and we have received 3 new missionaries one of which is Elder Froisland from my district in the MTC! Right now the members also are very happy that we haven’t transferred. Some things that happened this week well, there was a lot, and it continues, of rain! On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday it rained a on!! It’s still raining also. The weather changed so fast. Also with news on investigators we have one that is progressing very quickly and the other who we are staring with. The one that is progressing is the Adventista. We gave her he Book of Mormon with Moroni Chapter 10 to read and she read it "5" times to try and find something that wasn’t clear and she said it was impossible. She is continuing to read and is excited to begin learning more. Another that we have is also interested in learning about the Gospel and what she can do to follow God´s path. Were excited for the few we have, but even more for a less-active that came to church for the first time in Months! We also passed by his house in the night time and he told us he wants to go to the temple and be sealed to his wife and kids. Also another less-active or a very long time had a wonderful experience and is fully dedicated to coming back to the church and being stronger in the church with a testimony that is impenetrable. I am so glad to still be in this area and help people come to the knowledge of the savior and also to come back to the knowledge of a savior. 

So well my thought is prayer and its importance. Prayer is the literal communication we have with our Father in Heaven in which we use to speak with him. As we speak he listens, and as we ask with faith, he answers. This week I learned an important lesson in which I saw the beauty of the reality of prayers being answered. This week had been thinking a lot about something and had thought that I need to pray and ask for the guidance that is necessary. After praying in a short time I found my answer and I then followed its guidance. I know that God loves me and that because he does he answered my sincere prayer with a sincere answer. I know that you too can do the same. Its 4 simple and sencillo steps; 1.Our Father in Heaven, 2.We thank thee for (all that we are grateful to have in our lives), 3. We ask thee to bless or help (answer a question, or with our work, or a desire of our heart), 4. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. These are the steps to prayer and I invite you if you have never prayed to do so and you to will feel and witness of the power and divinity of a Heavenly Father who loves you and who answers your prayers. Of this I testify in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 

Elder Perfili
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
"God Be With You Till We Meet Again"    
"We'll Both be Underneath the Same Moon"



He tried eating a ghost pepper, yes he had milk on hand but it still took a long time for his mouth to calm down from the heat.  Missionaries, still young men doing goofball things to keep themselves entertained.  Good to know they don't loose there sense of humor on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment