Monday, June 22, 2015

It is very short this week

Well to write you all really fast there won’t be a letter just a quick rundown of what has happened.

So I have a new companion his name is Elder Hickman. I’m still here in Rio Grande, but it’s been really busy these last few weeks because I had to go to Aguascalientes and then return to Rio Grande. Right now there is a ton of work to be done, Preparation day really is preparation day not have fun day. Sorry I haven’t written in a while, but I’m safe and sound if anything else comes up Ill inform you all and try to write you all better next week.

Elder Hickman is a really good companion and we are enjoying the work so much! He is from Idaho and has a little bit more time in the mission than I do. 


I LOVE YOU ALL 

No comments:

Post a Comment