Saturday, February 7, 2015

1st Transfer

So I’m sorry but this message is going to be short because I have been transferred to zacatecas ojocaliente and have a new companion whose name is Elder Cauich. He is from the Yucatan and he has 6 months in the field. We are opening the area which means that we are both new and going to start from scratch practically. The week with elder Mendez went by fast and it was so because our investigators and our less actives didn’t got to church. Also I was a little surprised last night when I got the call that I was being transferred and out of the state to. It’s kind of cool though because the area that I’m in right now is the first area that elder Mendez served in when he came to the mission. The apartment we have is very nice and we spent the day cleaning it and unpacking. The city that we live in is about a half hour away from our district it’s called a municipal and we have to take a bus if we need to go into the city. The nice part though is that our apartment is in the Centro of ojocaliente. I don’t have too much else to say other than that I hope next week I have some cool adventures to share with you all.

Right now in my mission I am excited, happy, nervous, and scared all at once. It’s kind of strange, but it’s also good because this is a time to try my faith and my willingness to work hard and alongside the lord. It’s going to be tough, but I know for sure that if I put my faith and trust in him who knows all then I will be just fine. 


Love you all 
Elder Perfili
God be with you till we meet again
Well both be underneath the same moon


No comments:

Post a Comment