Sunday, July 17, 2016

talk about home teaching

Well I’ll be brief this week for the message. Things continue to progress in the area and the mission. This week we had several conferences with our mission President in the three different states. He and his wife are excellent teachers and are so loving toward the missionaries. As well having gone around the mission I was able to see a few old area such as Ojocaliente Zacatecas. I am extremely glad as well because my companion and I are learning so much from our new President and the missionaries. Our area as well is increasing in its progress we have been truly blessed to find great people to teach. This week as well we will have leadership conference so it should hold a lot in store for us. 

So this Sunday I was able to give a talk and I wanted to share a few parts from it. Also to explain a little bit on Sunday we had a surprise visit from an area seventy and all of the stake presidents from the mission. So I was a little pressed for time, but I believe that the spirit did guide my words and I’m positive that he taught. So my topic was on Home Teaching. As I studied for the topic and what I should say I was reminded of the wonderful experience that have and that I will always remember of grandma. As we home teach we are not just visiting people, but we are guiding them to the temple, but more importantly we complete the promise of the savior in 3 Nephi 17:6-8. We bring his children back to him so that they may be healed. Be active members, non-members or less active members, all are in need of his healing power and they all need our time, talents, and means to lift them up and be healed through the atonement of Jesus Christ. 

Elder Perfili

I LOVE YOU ALL 
God Be With You Till We Meet Again 





No comments:

Post a Comment